General Terms and Conditions
GENERAL ACCOMMODATION FACILITY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Accomodated guests are governed by the legal system of the Czech Republic based on Czech law and the accommodation regulations of the Hotel (hereinafter referred to as the "accommodation facility"). The accommodated guest accepts the accommodation regulations as a contractual condition of accommodation and is obliged to comply with its provisions.
Every guest is obliged to familiarize himself with these accommodation regulations, his ignorance will not be taken into account. The accommodation rules are available at the reception of the accommodation facility.
The general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "terms and conditions") of the accommodation facility operated by MAXPAN, s. r. o., Kamenická 33, IČ: 24741299, VAT number: CZ24741299, regulate the mutual contractual relationship between MAXPAN, s. r. o. and the person ordering the services (hereinafter referred to as "client" ).
Article I. - Subject of the contractual relationship
These Terms and Conditions regulate the rights and obligations of the contracting parties during the temporary rental of hotel rooms for accommodation, recreational and other accompanying hotel services as individual services according to the customer's individual request.
Article II. - Formation of a contractual relationship
The contractual relationship between the client and the hotel is established by confirmation of the stay order by the accommodation facility. The accommodation facility undertakes to provide the client with a stay and ensure the agreed scope and quality of the agreed services (hereinafter referred to as "stay"), and the client is obligated to pay the agreed price to the accommodation facility.
Article III. – Stay order, price and payment
3.1 Order of stay
• by phone: +420 702 384 385
• by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• through an electronic form on the website: www.hotelcasanova.eu or through accommodation sales channels.
3.2 The guest is obliged to pay the agreed contractual prices for accommodation and other services used by him based on the prices set according to the price list or reservation system.
The prices of the services provided are listed at www.hotelcasanova.eu or on the relevant pages of the accommodation sales channels.
Services and prices are subject to change.
3.3 Payment for the services ordered by the client and confirmed by the hotel is made by the client upon check-in, or as agreed.
We consider the services to be paid on the day the payment is credited to the bank account or the corresponding amount is deposited in cash against a proper income document.
• payment by transfer in CZK to the company's account
• cash payment at hotel receptions
• payment by payment card (Visa, Maestro, Euro Card, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club)
• the client's stay can be fully or partially paid for by the employer, or another organization. In this case, the client states this fact already when submitting the order, and the stay is invoiced to the client based on the order
3.4 If the client falls into arrears with payment for the services provided, the accommodation facility has the right to charge the client interest for the delay in accordance with Government Regulation No. 351/2013.
3.5 All payments will be made in Czech crowns (CZK)
Article IV. - Basic rights and obligations of the customer
4.1 Customer rights:
• a) the right to proper provision of contractually agreed and paid services
• b) the right to be informed of any changes in contractually agreed services
• c) the right to withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of the stay or the use of individual services according to Article VI
• d) the right to complain about defects
4.2 Obligations of the customer:
• a) provide the hotel with the cooperation that is needed for proper security and provision of services, above all truthfully and completely state the required data in the order incl. reporting any changes to such data
• b) communicate to the hotel without undue delay their opinion on possible changes in the conditions and content of the agreed services
• c) take over from the hotel the documents necessary for the use of services and arrive at the destination at the specified time
• d) in case of withdrawal from the contract, the customer is obliged to notify the hotel of such withdrawal from the contract and pay a cancellation fee according to the stated cancellation conditions
Article V. – Basic obligations of the accommodation facility
• a) provide the client with all information about the stay
• b) ensure the client's stay on the basis of a confirmed order and in accordance with generally binding legal regulations
• c) in the event of withdrawal from the concluded contract by the client in accordance with these terms and conditions or the law, pay the price difference between the already paid stay and the relevant cancellation fees within 14 days after receiving the cancellation in writing at the latest
Article VI. - Withdrawal from the contract and cancellation conditions
The client has the right to cancel the stay at any time, i.e. withdraw from the contract. The contractual relationship is canceled and the participation is canceled on the day when the reception of Hotel Casanova is notified in writing or verbally. In this case, the hotel has the right to charge severance/cancellation fees (contractual penalty). Severance pay is payable immediately. After deducting the termination fee from the total price of the stay, the customer will receive back the rest of the paid amount.
• 50% of the price of the stay, if it is canceled 5 to 2 days before the start of the stay;
• 100% of the price if it is canceled less than 48 hours before the start of the stay, inclusive.
Article VII. – The out-of-court settlement will be spent