On Monday, May 24, 2021, the following rules and recommendations will come into effect:
It will be possible to provide accommodation services to all people who have no symptoms of covid-19 and prove that they meet one of the following conditions:
- They underwent either a PCR or an antigen test at a specialized center with a negative result no later than 48 hours before entering the accommodation. These people can stay for a maximum of 7 days and if they want to extend their stay, they must meet this condition again, or do a self-test on the spot with a negative result.
- They have undergone a complete vaccination against covid-19 and have a certificate. At least 14 days must have passed since the last dose.
- They underwent covid-19 infection, their ordered isolation time elapsed, and no more than 90 days had elapsed since the first positive PCR or POC antigen test.
- All team members are required to wear face masks and trained on new procedures to take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- Hand sanitation liquid is available in all our rooms, reception and breakfast room.
- Daily housekeeping service provided only upon request. If you request housekeeping service, cleaning will be scheduled while you are out of your room.
- All linens are sanitized in high-temperature wash.
- Seating in breakfast room is rearranged to allow for social distancing and following government guidelines.