From Monday, November 22, 2021, the following rules and recommendations will come into effect:
It will be possible to provide accommodation services to all people who have no symptoms of covid-19 and prove that they meet one of the following conditions:
- they have a certificate of completed vaccination or confirmation that they underwent covid-19 infection, their ordered isolation time elapsed, and no more than 180 days had elapsed since the first positive PCR test. Neither antigenic nor PCR tests are sufficient to prove infectivity.
- young people aged 12 to 18 or people who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons can still use the tests as proof of infectivity.
- people after the first dose of the vaccine must demonstrate, in addition to proof of the first dose, a negative PCR test.
- children under the age of 12 do not have to submit any further confirmation.
In the accommodation facility, it is necessary to have a respirator or other protective equipment (respirators of class FFP2 / KN 95, nanotray, etc.) in all common areas. When staying, please follow the increased hygiene rules and, if possible, stay mostly in your hotel room.
- All team members are required to wear face masks and trained on new procedures to take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- Hand sanitation liquid is available in all our rooms, reception and breakfast room.
- Daily housekeeping service provided only upon request. If you request housekeeping service, cleaning will be scheduled while you are out of your room.
- All linens are sanitized in high-temperature wash.
- Seating in breakfast room is rearranged to allow for social distancing and following government guidelines.